Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, ittvagyunkblog.wordpress.com samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor new product idea and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they write a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or https://coloradocareyes.blogspot.com/ online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.