Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some for the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how do i patent an idea good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, inventhelp commercial and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or InventHelp Intromark online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.